时间:2023-12-09 19:43:45 出处:재무阅读（143）
Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
- Ideal spouse material? Above
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Half of Loona restarts as quintet Loossemble
- Seoul shares edge down amid US slowdown woes; won sharply down
- Art Token launches Hangeul
- HIT forum on space to be held in Seoul
- N.SSign to resume album promotion without Doha
- ‘Korea could go extinct without proper immigration policy’: minister