S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
时间:2023-12-09 20:11:46 出处:요리阅读（143）
South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, responding to North Korea's upcoming space rocket launch set to take place in less than two weeks.
The notification, issued at 2:30 a.m., came after the reclusive regime informed Japan that the planned launch is expected to take place between Wednesday and Dec. 1.
The North has been gearing up for its third attempt to launch a spy satellite into orbit.
North Korea mentioned three maritime zones that could be affected by the planned launch, two off the Yellow Sea and the third in the east of the Philippines.
Navigational warnings are directly disseminated to ships via the World-Wide Navigational Warning System, a global radio and satellite broadcast system, in accordance with a resolution of the International Maritime Organization. (Yonhap)
- AliExpress vows to invest W10b to root out fake goods in Korea
- Braving wind and high water to celebrate Dokdo Day
- Business sentiment falls in S. Korea over Middle East tensions: poll
- Silversmith William Lee wins Craft Prize 2023
- Born rich, promoted young: chaebol scions become president just after 40
- S. Korea to complete LSD vaccinations by early Nov.: ministry
- The Boyz to return next month with new album
- Partial list of artists to perform at 2023 MAMA Awards unveiled
- [News Focus] Why Kim Jong