[Herald Review] ‘Zzz’ lulls audience to sleep through onstage performance
时间:2023-12-09 20:26:49 出处:재무阅读（143）
A new contemporary performance taking place in Seoul gently lulls its audience to sleep.
The three-hour performance of "Zzz," which kicked off Tuesday at the Quad in Daehagno, allows the audience to lie down and take a nap at any time during the show.
Choreographer Hwang Soo-hyun, known for "Sense of Black" and "Cavae," has long strived to break the barriers between the stage and the audience, delving into unique sensory experiences during her performances.
In April, "Cavae" premiered with the National Contemporary Dance Company, revealing the enigmatic, stadium-like backstage of the Haeoreum Theater.
In "Zzz," Hwang takes her vision to the realm of sleep -- “an often-neglected aspect of human existence.”
- Seoul high court sides with iPhone owners against Apple over ‘batterygate’
- 민주당 이상민 의원, 내주 與 혁신위와 대담…거취 정할지 주목
- Baekyangsa's Buddhist cuisine templestay teaches what it means to eat beyond taste
- S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
- Succession scheme taking shape at Lotte
- Seoul Philharmonic's new music director van Zweden to focus on Mahler, collaborations
- Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
- US renews concerns over N. Korea
- [사진] 부산 깡통시장 간 윤 대통령과 기업 총수들